Re: [Swprograms] RSI correspondent gets global airplay...

Re: [Swprograms] RSI correspondent gets global airplay...

On Wed, 12 Oct 2011 15:18:05 -0400, in shortwave Richard Cuff
<richard@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Anka Dragu, the correspondent mentioned below from Radio Slovakia
> International, has been heard on the English service of Polish Radio
> as well as the public radio program "Marketplace" talking about
> Slovakia's role in the European debt crisis.

Polish Radio has a nice Saturday program called "Europe East" that's a
compendium of reports from various central/eastern European broadcasters
that I enjoy listening to

> Interesting that on "Marketplace" her organization was referred to as
> "Slovak Public Radio" and not "Radio Slovakia International".

I'd love to hear the broadcasters trip over "Slovenský Rozhlas".  :-)

--
Ted S.
fedya at hughes dot net