[Swprograms] We Probably Don't Because of the Time Difference, But...

[Swprograms] We Probably Don't Because of the Time Difference, But...

DO YOU GO TO BED WITH PHILLIP?

It's okay if you do. Thousands of people around the country each night share the pleasure of slipping under the sheets with Phillip in their ear after he has hosted Late Night Live for the past two decades.

His official 20 year anniversary behind the mic occurred back in January, but we're going to keep on celebrating this glorious occasion for the remainder of the year with a website we've created, featuring 200 of his best stories and guests from ten thousand interviews! Head here:

http://www.abc.net.au/rn/features/inbedwithphillip/

for audio and video of some of his fascinating guests and topics he's had the pleasure of serving up to his "poddies, gladdies and noddies."

[Personal Note:  IMHO, this is one of the finest political and social discussion shows on radio anywhere.]

John Figliozzi
Halfmoon, NY