[Swprograms] Shameless cross-promotion: 25th (!) Winter SWL Festival, March 1-3, Plymouth Meeting, PA

[Swprograms] Shameless cross-promotion: 25th (!) Winter SWL Festival, March 1-3, Plymouth Meeting, PA

The 25th (!) Annual Winter SWL Festival will be March 1st - 3rd in
Plymouth Meeting, PA.  We've updated the Fest website to facilitate
online registration for the Fest along with a link to hotel
reservations at the hotel; see below for the link.

You might know the Fest as "Kulpsville", but this will be our second
year at a new location, just 10 miles away in the Philadelphia suburb
of Plymouth Meeting.

Information on past Fests is also available at the Fest website, if
you aren't familiar with the events that take place over that weekend.

We hope to see many of you there!

Best regards,

Richard Cuff
John Figliozzi