[Swprograms] Deutsche Welle's new website

[Swprograms] Deutsche Welle's new website

Is it just me, or does Deutsche Welle not have a single audio news
podcast?  I looked through both the English and German sections, and
there's a lot under the "Culture" rubric, and some stuff under
"Politics", but nothing that would be generic news.  And most if not all
of the podcasts seem to be video.

Their audio "Media Center" also seems to be a terrible memory hog, too;
I tried to stop the page loading so I could clink on the link for the
podcasts, and it froze up the browser for a good five minutes.

--
Ted S.
fedya at hughes dot net