Re: [Swprograms] BBCWS at 80: The Joy of Shortwave

Re: [Swprograms] BBCWS at 80: The Joy of Shortwave

As I mentioned in the NASWA group -- compliments to the World Service
for the willingness to embrace the role shortwave usage has played in
the growth and popularity of the World Service over the decades, even
though they have (rightfully) taken a lot of flack for abandoning
shortwave as they have.

These four stories show how intimate - how "connected" - shortwave
enabled these listeners to be.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA

USA