Re: [Swprograms] Audio for BBCWS 80th Anniversary is available

Re: [Swprograms] Audio for BBCWS 80th Anniversary is available

Hi Sergei -

For Flash-formatted audio, like the BBCWS (and an increasing number of
streams), I use Replay Media Catcher from Applian Technologies.

http://applian.com/download-videos/

It will work with MP3 streams as well, though I tend to use other
software that emphasizes scheduling tools (Replay AV) for MP3, Real,
and Windows Media audio.

Replay Media Catcher does an OK job at scheduling recording sessions
for capturing live audio, though it loads a website and begins
capturing audio in foreground, which can be startling if you've
forgotten you've switched it on.

Replay AV works in the background, so it doesn't interrupt other browsing.

(I've also copied this note to the Internet Radio e-list as well..)

Richard