Re: [Swprograms] Cuts at the CBC

For what it's worth, I have heard of few instances where NPR stations
block access to their web streams; I believe both CBS and Clear
Channel use IP address geolocation to block streaming access by

Though as John says, not being able to access most large-group-owned
US commercial radio stations ain't that big of a loss.

On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 4:20 PM,  <jfiglio1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Well, at least they won't be missing much when the American (commercial) stations are dropped...  I know Canadians like NPR, though.... I think NPR streams are available via Sirius/XM.

Swprograms mailing list