[Swprograms] OT - College-level course: "Listening to World Music" - free online - interesting concept!

[Swprograms] OT - College-level course: "Listening to World Music" - free online - interesting concept!

Nothing to do with shortwave, but I do know that a lot of shortwave
enthusiasts are also world music enthusiasts.

This is from a new venture that seeks to put college-level courses
online for little or no cost...and we ain't talking Wossamatta U here
either...this is from the University of Pennsylvania.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA

https://www.coursera.org/course/worldmusic