Re: [Swprograms] Vatican Radio reduces broadcasts and strengthens web

Re: [Swprograms] Vatican Radio reduces broadcasts and strengthens web

Does this mean the end of DRM broadcasts to NA from Santa Maria de Galeria, as well?  We already know the one from Sackville is "toast".

John Figliozzi
Halfmoon, NY