Re: [Swprograms] Kol Israel streaming audio

Re: [Swprograms] Kol Israel streaming audio

I too cannot get the player to work.  However, when I went to the WRN home page, I was able to play a recorded Israel English newscast from earlier today and All India Radio. I selected the MP4 files for good quality audio. On the home page scroll down the left margin to select the station you want to hear.

Joe Buch