[Swprograms] Podding Along - Issue 18

This series has been missing in action the last few weeks because I was missing in action.  A minor, but painful, hip injury sidelined me from "plodding along" in my regular exercise regimen over this time, so I wasn't "podding along" either.

The first of the two entries in this issue seemed appropriate, if a little self-serving.  All I can say is that when walking doesn't come easy like it always had, you tend to appreciate it more.

In addition to via the websites referenced, these podcasts generally are made available through several other popular internet sources such as iTunes and TuneIn.

THE BODY SPHERE - ABC RN
Talking about Walking
To put one foot in front of the other and walk is the most ordinary and the most wondrous thing anyone can do. Meet some purposeful strollers: a toddler taking her very first steps, a long-distance walker of trails and pilgrimage roads - and a pair of competitive race walkers whose determined stride is so particular. (29')
http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/bodysphere/talking-about-walking/5694562

BIG IDEAS - ABC RN
End of Life
With an aging society and science improving medical care at an accelerating pace, when should doctors withdraw the treatment keeping the dying alive? Should we have the right to choose voluntary euthanasia? But what about those not terminally sick, but simply too tired of life to go on? Peter Singer and Charles Camosy tackle these difficult ethical questions. (55')
http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/bigideas/end-of-life/5635196