Re: [Swprograms] Our âimpartialâ broadcasters have become mouthpieces of the elite

I agree Eric.   Perhaps an adage that applies is "Don't bit the hand
that feeds you"...if you go challenging institutions that, even
indirectly, influence your budgets, bad things happen...so these
issues don't get a public airing.

And some would also point to the fact that this opinion piece appeared
in a for-profit venue...thus suggesting we don't need nonprofit,
public broadcasters.

RC