Re: [Swprograms] Testing the new 1 Radio News app

--- Begin Message ---
Just getting around to downloading, but it appears that this app is Android only? No iOS version? Oh, well. :-(

The local/regional "slice of life" angle is a great idea, though, as I really enjoy hearing the different local flavor while spinning across the radio dial during roadtrips around the country.

Good luck, and let us know if you kick out an Apple version. Thanks, John

On Feb 4, 2015, at 9:18 AM, Steven Clift <1radionewstech@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> We reached a milestone with 100+ live stations in English from 40+ nations..
>
> In addition to global news, we've worked to add interesting "slice of life" niche stations like Rural Radio from Nebraska or community public radio from Kodiak Island in Alaska. The big challenge is finding stations with big blocks of original local news and talk programming.
>
> In larger English speaking countries we have added stations in various...

--- End Message ---