[Swprograms] WRTH 2015 via Amazon

Anyone having ordered WRTH via Amazon and having troubles?

Sean
        Gilbert
Sean Gilbert
UPDATE: Amazon.com have, at last, removed the 'not available' notice from the WRTH 2015 edition.
It has taken considerable effort by the publisher to achieve this but, finally, WRTH can be ordered from Amazon.com without delay!

If you have not obtained your copy yet, or perhaps you were undecided, there is no better time to discover the latest, fully revised, edition of the world's foremost broadcasting directory.

Don't forget you can also order the latest International MW/SW and Domestic SW schedules in full colour bargraph format from our website - either in physical CD form or as a download.

If you have any issues relating to the purchase of WRTH via Amazon or your usual supplier, please visit our website, and let us know - plus WRTH can be ordered there and be shipped immediately.

** Please distribute this information freely! **

Avast Antivirus on tarkistanut tämän sähköpostin virusten varalta.