Re: [Swprograms] Links to info on BBC streaming changes and effort to Restore Internet feeds

Good point -- that's always been a fear of mine as broadcasters each
create their own apps...in the tug-of-war with aggregators / directory
sources (such as Reciva / vTuner for Internet Radios).

One wonders if the heavyweights (like the BBC and, perhaps, NPR with
its 'One' app), will want to control their own content in this way,
whereas other broadcasters might wish to cast their lot with
aggregators to improve penetration of their content...

RC