[Swprograms] Another QSL card!

I'm up to over a dozen in about a month. I had primarily been an AM DX'er for years and about 3 months ago, I switched almost entirely to SW Dxing.Â

I started writing for QSL's in about mid April and have already gotten over a dozen

Another QSL card arrived in the mail, this one from China Radio international for their 250,000 Watt broadcast on 9790khz from Cuba.

This broadcast on this frequency from this location is one of the consistently strongest, steadiest signals I ever get on shortwave. Sometimes audio is good, sometimes it's not.

Images of the QSL card:

http://www.onairdj.com/cri9790a.jpg

http://www.onairdj.com/cri9790b.jpg

Paul Walker
Redding, California, USA
Sangean ATS909X and H-800 Skymatch Active AntennaÂ