Re: [Swprograms] BBC viewer/listener statistics

Also need to wonder how it was computed. BBC World News recently expanded to it's own HD channel (separate from BBC America) on DirecTV. Not sure about expansion on other sat/cable providers. This probably helps adding a few viewer numbers here in the US.