Subject: [dxld] My Shortwave Radio Show
To: odxa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Short-Wave radio Listening" <swl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Shortwave programming discussion" <swprograms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "DXLD" <dxld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "badx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <badx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, June 9, 2015, 11:36 PM

Coming up on Friday June 19th
catch me on Channel 292 Shortwave, 6070khz with 10,000 watts
from Germany. Listen in from 8pm to 11pm UK Time/12noon to
3pm Pacific time/2000 UTC to 23000UTC.
I'll be hosting a show called
"The Classics Experience", playing music from the
50s, 60s, 70s and 80s... mainly oldies/rock and roll with a
few country tunes sprinkled in.

The
stations 10kw signal will hit the UK, Scotland, Ireland,
along with Belgium and The Netherlands. Unfortunately,
it's signal wont be heard too well in the Eastern US
because of CFRX 6070 Toronto, Ontario, Canada (which
I've heard here in Redding, California)
Channel 292 Shortwave, 6070khz does
not stream, but you can try the web Receiver in The
Netherlands found here:Âhttp://websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
Also, if you have a globaltuners.com account,
there are a few receivers from Germany and the UK that are
online from time to time that you should be able to listen
to the show on.
I will
also be on Euro Radio 6205khz from pm to 11pm UK Time/12noon
to 3pm Pacific time/2000ÂUTCÂto 23000UTC. on
Friday August 28th. They operate with about 2000 Watts from
near Waterford, Ireland.
The show is doing purely to share my
love of music and radio, there is no commercial or
fundraising element to this show. I coughed up the money for
the airtime out of my own pocket just because I love
radio.

If you have any questions or
comments about the show, feel free to reply publicly to this
thread or email me privately, walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx
and I'll be glad to answer them.
Paul WalkerRedding,
California, USA