Re: [Swprograms] My shortwave radio show!

I just got an email from someone listening to my shortwave show

"I'm listening to your show on Channel 292 and enjoying it so far,
not often you'll hear Donny and Marine follow on from Deep Purple! I'm located in the north west of England, Channel 292 is poor here during the day, but good after around 1800UTC (except for when Vatican Radio comes on and blocks the channel for around 20 minutes at 2040 UTC!).

Al"

I'm on the air until 2200UTC/3pm pacific on Channel 292 Shortwave, 6070 khz covering Germany, Belgium, the UK, Scotland, Ireland, The Netherlands and Norway.

If you can't hear the signal over the air, find aÂglobaltuners.comÂradio in Germany and you should be able to hear it just fine or use the Web controleld radio in The Netherlands.