[Swprograms] Radio Marti and the Opening to Cuba

My Spanish is, sadly, very rudimentary; but I have a question about content that someone who possesses this skill might be able to answer.  When listening to Radio Marti, what is the tact be taken editorially?  Is it toeing the Obama Administrationâs  âparty lineâ that the opening to Cuba is a good thing.  Or is it leaning toward the Republican congressional opposition?  Or is it trying to play it all right down the middle and avoid having an opinion of its own?  I know the roots of the station were planted by some resolutely anti-Castro Cubans, but have heard that the tone of the broadcasts in the last few years has been less strident in that opposition.

The topic is of interest of me and, perhaps, others.  Thank you for any light any of you might be able to cast on the subject.

John Figliozzi
Halfmoon, NY