Re: [Swprograms] [ODXA] The BBC Proms return to BBC World Service - The Maravi Post

Actually, Iâve noticed a gradual and decided uptick in the diversity and quality of WS programming over the last half year or so.  The ad nauseum recycling of the same stale news content has been replaced by informed conversation and expert analysis; and the range of program topics and documentary offerings has increased markedly as well.  Whereas i had gotten to the point of turning off WS after a quarter hour or so, I find myself listening for longer periods now.

John Figliozzi
Halfmoon, NY