Re: [Swprograms] [dxld] International Radio Serbia Programming Times/Frequencies

If you just want to listen to their final weeks, they are on my Pro version on my Android app:
http://1radionews.com

The app has a 4.9 out of 5 rating and is half off right now in US for the next 20 installs. (Until we reach 500 downloads.) Free version reached 11,000 downloads but doesn't have the dozens of "shortwave" station streams I've scoured, tested, and make easy to access a swipe and a button press.

Or on the web, listen from:
http://voiceofserbia.org

"Government closing International Radio Serbia!

Dear listeners, by the decision of Serbian government, International Radio Serbia â Radio Yugoslavia â ceases to exist on 31 July 2015. Thus our fruitful cooperation with you and our tradition of continously informing the diaspora and the public worldwide of the current events, business and cultural capacities, beautiful landmarks, culture and tradition of Serbia and former Yugoslavia in 12 languages, via short waves, the Internet and the satellite will be terminated. Thank you for having listened to us and for having trusted us for more than 79 years."

One last comment - they do not have a podcast/itunes option nor on-demand on their site. If they somehow survive, they should add those options. The sign of a "with it" international broadcaster is a full iTunes/Rss feed for each of their shows and an additional web-based on-demand player. Some go so far as having language-based streams rather than just a copy of their broadcast feed with multiple languages.

It is great that Radio360 pulls a lot of satellite feeds and makes podcasts, but more intl broadcasters should do it directly. I want to see stations stay on shortwave, but in my view more online listeners can help keep the content in production. Note:
http://www.radio360.eu/index.php/english-podcasts

Oh, the coming version 2.1 on my app will add thev simple ability to play just the latest English language podcast from many sources on-demand.

Thanks,
Steven Clift