Re: [Swprograms] What to help Beta Test 1 Radio News 2.1?

As an iPhone user, I'm out.

PaulÂ

On Wednesday, September 23, 2015, Steven Clift <1radionewstech@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Our version 2.1 is now out. In our Pro version we have added ~30 daily/weekly news shows from what you would think of as classic shortwave external broadcasters on-demand: http://1radionews.com (We have so many stations/shows now that we know pre-sets will be a must soon.)

Also, we've been having a vote on the next station to add to the free version of our app to celebrate 10,000 downloads.

Our finalists are:

VOA English
Old Time Radio Antioc
Science360

The rest in order of votes - highest to lowest:

Radio New Zealand
TalkSportUK
Radio Sputnik
RTE Ireland