[Swprograms] An update in QSL requests for my shortwave broadcast

To those who have sent reception reports for my previous Laser Hot Hits/WRMI/WBCQ/Channel 292 broadcast, I thank you!

I will be broadcasting again sometime in May or June. This time solely on WRMI and likely on 7570khz, targeting the Midwestern US along with the West Coast of The USA and Canada.

I am holding onto the already received reception reports. I wasn't sure I was going to do another broadcast but response I've gotten in two weeks and what I expect to keep coming in had made me decide to do another broadcast.

Just to make it easy on me, I will send out one batch of QSL cards after the 2nd broadcast in late spring or early summer!

Thanks for understanding!

PaulÂ