[Swprograms] My next shortwave broadcast

I will be on WRMI, 7570khz from 0400-0600UTC Saturday June 2nd, Which is 12midnight to 2AM Eastern/9pm to 11pm PacificÂon Friday June 1st.

More oldies and rock n roll music with some country thrown in. I'm working on a CONTEST with some cool radio prizes and even bigger.... I am ironing out the technical details and going to try and do the 2 hot show live from my studio in Galena, Alaska.

My target audience this time with be the West Coast of the US and Canada. I expected the Midwestern US to get a good signal from the 315 degree beam towards Vancouver, Canada as it has to pass over the Midwest to get to the West Coast.

Contest details and QSL information to be released before the show!

Paul WalkerÂ