Re: [Swprograms] [ODXA] Re: Another Shortwave UN ID station

Andy, it's been pretty much confirmed it's "Radio GuinÃe" several others have now heard/logged/reported it. Â(Does this make me first?LOL)

Does it make a difference between Âwhat we thought the name was, Radio guinea and what the name is, Radio Guinea?