Re: [Swprograms] FOR SALE: JRC NRD535D

Also for sale:

Sangean ATS909X,just the radio. No case or roll up antenna or power supply. $@50 new.. $200 including sihpping from me.

ALA100LN with power supply, $260 brand new.. never used, been sitting in a corner, $225 including shipping.

Email me offlist,Âwalkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx

On Sun, May 22, 2016 at 4:33 PM, Paul B. Walker, Jr. <walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I bought this about 9 months ago from accomplished DXer, Walt Salmaniw in Vancouver.

It works great and has some improved audio filters in it. When I bought it, I could DX from my kitchen with a longwire in my backyard. My location and situation has changed, rendering in home DX impossible.Â

I now DX with portables, the TEcsun PL880 and CommRadio CR1A from the banks of the Yukon River in Alaska's central interior.

Carting the JRC NRD535D outside and powering it away from mains power would be impractical and near impossible... especially for quickie dx sessions, which is all I have time for some times (30 minutes in the morning)

Walt took good care of this radio and packed it well to me. It has basically sat on my kitchen counter in Arkansas or on a shelf in my living room

Asking $750 plus shipping or best offer. They typically go on ebay for between $750 and $1000 with shipping being over $100.

I accept paypal only but am negotiable on price, especially since it may take me a few days to ship it out. I will ship via priority mail from 99741 with tracking and insurance. Please checking shipping to your location before contacting me, I don't have the time to check that out for you.

I will ship anywhere in the 50 US States or Canada. No shipping beyond that as it would likely be incredibly expensive. However, if you live elsewhere and really want this radio and will pay the shipping costs and can paypal me, let's talk.. I'll still consider it.

No Western Union or Money Gram is accepted. .the nearest Western Union or Money Gram offices are 300 miles from me. No personal checks or money orders, they'll take a week to get here and a another week for me to get it ot my bank.

I hate to sell the JRC ÂNRD 535D, but it's sat unused on my shelves for about 5 months and it likely won't get used anytime soon. It's money just sitting there :(

Email me offlist, walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx

Paul Walker