Re: [Swprograms] 300+ world news radio shows on-demand in English

How did you install it on a Kindle Fire?  You would probably need to
"sideload" it if it's a regular Android app - unless you've "rooted"
the Fire.

If you sideloaded it than you would need to use an app such as ES File
Manager to to find it.

Remember that Kindle Fires use Amazon's own app store, not the Google
Play store...

Richadr