[Swprograms] Anyone have a collection of LIVE external services streams? Podcasts not in English

I am exploring a showcase of external services streams beyond English in my 1 Radio News app.

In general, these are terribly hard to find - both live streams and podcasts not in English.

It could be that these services don't exist, say for example a VOA stream in Russian or BBC Hausa as a podcast on iTunes.

Suggestions?

I do have many of the multilingual streams in my Pro app, so what is missing are streams from big countries dedicated to a specific language or shows as podcasts beyond the popular English version. NHK has podcasts in different languages, what about others?

Steve