 Subject: [Swprograms] Anyone have a collection of LIVE external services streams? Podcasts not in English
 To: "Shortwave programming discussion" <swprograms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Date: Wednesday, December 28, 2016, 2:30 PM

 I am exploring a showcase of
 external services streams beyond English in my 1 Radio News
 app.
 In general, these are terribly hard to find -
 both live streams and podcasts not in English.
 It could be that these services don't exist,
 say for example a VOA stream in Russian or BBC Hausa as a
 podcast on iTunes.
 Suggestions?
 I do have many of the multilingual streams in my
 Pro app, so what is missing are streams from big countries
 dedicated to a specific language or shows as podcasts beyond
 the popular English version. NHK has podcasts in different
 languages, what about others?
 Steve

--- End Message ---