Re: [Swprograms] [HCDX] Voice OF Vietnam A17 Schedule?

If it was dropped, VOV English staff didnt know, Mauno... schedules sent out in March and September to regular listeners like me included 9550khz.

O can hear 7315 quite well some days, poor others.. and their signals form hanoi to western europe are sometimes.. sometimes.. listenable here

Paul