Re: [Swprograms] Podding Along - Issue 106

The links for the programs in Issue 106 are incorrect.  Here are the correct ones in sequence.

http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/healthreport/past-programs/  (Scroll down to Feb. 27.)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04x9br8

Apologies for the error.