Re: [Swprograms] A Surprisingly Good Source of African Music...

Thanks John - I'll checkout those services.

Your comments reminds me that I have been planning a more comprehensive survey of CRI output in various languages.  I often hear Chinese traditional and modern popular music randomly on CRI in many languages, other than English which has very little musical output.  However, I haven't really surveyed their output in detail.  I will do this over the next couple of weeks or so.

best wishes

Alan Roe, Teddington, UK