[Swprograms] Shortwave Logs From Alaska

I dont really have the time, care or energy to post long detailed logs but I thought some of y'all would like to hear what I've heard from McGrath, Alaska using my Tecuns PL880 and 2 tunable Doxytronics loops. I've recently uploaded 58 clips which i've put in their own google drive folder.

Of particular note... listen to how strong the BBC english broadcasts can be.. beamed from Ascension Island, Wooferton UK or Oman to somewhere in Africa. Also, Brazil on 11780khz can be VERY good here and Saudi on 15170 form Riydah is particular good at times.

Here's my audio link:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1AiOSQmFaby1PiynKvIRRggPebT8dgtSu?usp=sharing