[Swprograms] Unique Radio Presents: Jen`s Labor Day Weekend specials Sept 4-5

--- Begin Message ---

Labor Day shows: UT Sunday Sept. 4th at 1400-1800 UT, and testing at
1330, end of summer blast, all musical forms; earlier because it`s
especially directed to the Continent of Australia.

So please, if you can or like to, go to
https://web.libera.chat/
and put in the following:

For Nick: Name or like me radionutresss
Then next line, Channel, that`s the following: #eyeradiojd
And you are in; would lov musings from Continent of Australia, or
like-minded folks.

And my Real Deal send-off on Labor Day, UT Monday Sept 5th at regular
time 1800-2100 UT.

That`s an all-instrumental madness show, all-Surf-Rock extravaganza;
plus some beach and girl-groups from all over the world thrown in. All
on:

http://uk4-vn.mixstream.net:8104/index.html

Happy And Tasty Labor Day,
73' & 33"
Jen In The Rad.

PS: CARN is a-coming in 36 days & time`s a-counting: more as we get
closer to the date.
Jen & GB.

--- End Message ---