[Swprograms] Jen's Labor Day Part 2 Sept 5: My Instrumental Madness, Surf & a little girl group

--- Begin Message ---
From Jen:

Hi Glenn, here's Labor Day Special Part 2, My Instrumental Madness,
Surf plus a little Girl Group thrown in,
https://www.dropbox.com/s/83u07ylrc3hakxe/Record%202022-09-05%20at%2012h00m22s.mp3?dl=0

Everyone have a nice week, stay safe & Kool.
Jen in the Rad, from Unique Radio Australia.

Next week back to normal schedule, UT Sunday Sept 11, 1800-2100 UT
http://uk4-vn.mixstream.net:8104/index.html
My Eclectic Views & My Real Deal Show, see you then; for chatting:
So if you can, or like to, please go to
https://web.libera.chat/
and put in:
For Nick: Name or like me radionutresss
Then next line Channel, that's the following: #eyeradiojd
And you are in.

Oct 8, CARN is Coming!!! [Calling All Radio Nutzzz] More news later
on, same time UT Saturday 1800-2100 UT, once a month; it`s almost time
for the new season of DX, NEWS, music, muse, and lots of Jen & GB.
See you then, Live at Unique: Jen & GB, 73" & 33"

--- End Message ---