[Swprograms] Unique Radio Presented Jen's & GB's NYE Cast

--- Begin Message ---

Hi Glenn,
To everyone, since the cast was 12hrs, 21min, please download; do not try and listen through the dropbox link. It will most likely hiccup.

This is the full NYE cast starting with my NYE around the musical time zones with GB's Alternative NYE Cast that began at 0000 UT & ends with our replay at the end for about an hour & 30 min: that's the replay of our D test from last year when we were on the "waves".

Here's the Link

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5yoh7ie7abyp4py/Record%202022-12-31%20at%2016h44m15s.mp3?dl=0

Enjoy
Happy New Year.
Jen & GB
73" & 33"

PS: CARN is coming up Sat Jan 28th, with Jen & GB, all for the HF enthusiast in you.

http://uk4-vn.mixstream.net:8104/index.html

--- End Message ---