[Swprograms] Tweet by Kim Andrew Elliott on Twitter

This, I agree with wholeheartedly.  The VoA is stuck on neutral for the most part.  Its English language service(s) are terrible, sound backward and appear unfocused.  The foreign language services I can hear seem a bit better organized but I’m not equipped to judge their actual content.  Stacked against similar services from other outlets— public or private — the VoA does need a major injection of reform and renovation.

John Figliozzi

Sent from my iPhone