[Swprograms] New Cast of Unique Radio's Calling All Radio Nutzz

--- Begin Message ---

Sent: Monday, February 27, 2023, 09:18:09 PM GMT+1
Subject: New Cast of Unique Radio's Calling All Radio Nutzz

>From Jen:

Hi Glenn, here's the new CARN for Feb 25th , starring Jen & GB

Due to a technical problem with the live show, the beginning part of the program was not recorded.
Unfortunately, this accounts for around 40 min worth; the rest of the cast was intact.
I hope this inconvenience will not happen again; since we are live, the gremlins can show up.
Thanks for your understanding.
Jen & GB.

Our link.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9trvqyn6uv72fn7/CARN%20SHOW%2025TH%20FEB%202023.mp3?dl=0

Sometimes there are hiccups and buffering when you just
listen instead of downloading my cast, so please download it
and store it before listening: it will work better.

Next CARN, late March. For CARN contributions: 5 minute programing info,
your choice, please send to manager@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx We will receive
the files, you will get credit, and your 5-min segment will be played.

Until we meet again, stay Unique!

Jen & GB
73" & 33"

--- End Message ---