[Swprograms] WORLD OF RADIO and other GLENN HAUSER audio, text ARCHIVED

--- Begin Message ---
WORLD OF RADIO and other GLENN HAUSER audio, text ARCHIVED

Many thanks to Kay Savetz, K6KJN, Internet Archive's Program Manager,
Special Collections, of DLARC, the Digital Library of Amateur Radio &
Communications, who has completed a lot of work amassing our
broadcasts and publications going back 25 years. These are on our
three websites, but now have a perhaps more permanent and organized
home.

``Glenn, It’s done: your content is archived in DLARC.

World of Radio is at
https://archive.org/details/world-of-radio
I was able to find audio for episodes 1293-2182 and show notes for
episodes 924-1356.

Use the search "text contents” field to do a full-text search on all
episodes, or click “Date Published” to see them sorted by publication
date.

DX Listening Digest is at
https://archive.org/details/dx-listening-digest

Continent of Media is at
https://archive.org/details/continent-of-media

Informe DX and Mundo Radial are at
https://archive.org/details/mundo-radial
I found issues 0401 through 0711.

Hauserlogs are at
https://archive.org/details/hauserlogs

Thanks for being a part of the DLARC archive.

Next up, I would love to scan the paper versions of DX Listening
Digest and Review of International Broadcasting. 73, Kay``

That`s in my plans too; it`s a matter of getting them organized and
shipped (Glenn Hauser)

--- End Message ---