[Swprograms] Jen's Cast from Unique R April 23rd 17-20 UT is up and ready for you

--- Begin Message ---
>From Jen:

Hi Glenn. I hope everything's fine.

Sunday April 23rd was my " Mother Earth "
show for Earth Day that was celebrated over the weekend.
On Unique Radio, Australia From 1700 UT Sun to to 2000.

Here's the Link
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6uifyjmc89ht99q/Jen%27s%20Eclectic%20Views%20and%20Real%20Deal%20April%2023rd%20on%20Unique%20mostly%20about%20Mother%20Earth..mp3?dl=0

 CARN will be up with Jen (radio - nutress) & GB.
The show is for the HF Enthusiast in you.
We will be on Unique R live digital stream on April 29th 1800 UT to 2100 UT Sat.
This will be the last regular cast until the fall season begins,
all on Unique.

http://uk4-vn.mixstream.net:8104/index.html

Until then stay tuned on Planet Mother Earth.
Jen & GB
33'' & 73"

--- End Message ---