[Swprograms] Live CARN Special for ARRL Field Day, Sun June 25, 1800-2100+ UT

--- Begin Message ---

Sent: Saturday, June 24, 2023 at 03:50:11 AM GMT+1
Subject: Unique R. Australia : Live CARN Special for ARRL Field Day, Sun June 25th 1800 UT to 2100 plus.

Hi Glenn, Thanks, To all good Hunting.

Calling All Radio Nutzzz

Jen & GB are back for this special show; we will have live tuning
segments throughout, from Jen on SDR's & GB from his shack.

Plus the propagation news, musical interludes &
GB's catches from his fence beverage FD DXpedition.

So Join US - http://uk4-vn.mixstream.net:8104/index.html

We`re live on our digital stream. Also join us in our chat room.
Our live chat room is open for you in
https://libera.chat/
click on connect, then web chat
Please put in the following:
For nick: name or like me radionutresss
Then next line channel, that's the following:
#eyeradiojd
and you are in the room.

This special is for You, so please leave us any Field Day Catches
or just tell us how you are participating; it can be what equipment, bands, you are Tx from or Rx from, or just say HI, I am Jen from Denver KE0 & I am monitoring, you can use your full call sign or like me, the first three letters. We will read the info over the air if you would like.

So I hope to see you doing the Parks Bit, or Go Box on the move adventures Inc.
Whatever, however you choose, just have Fun...
CQ, CQ
Jen & GB
33" & 73"

--- End Message ---