[Swprograms] Jen's 4th of July Bash on July 2 is up & ready for you

--- Begin Message ---

Subject: The British are coming / Jen's 4th of July Bash heard on Unique R. July 2 UT Sun 1800-2200+ is up & ready for you

Hi Glenn,

Thanks and happy & healthy, Let Democracy Rule 4th.

My July 4th Bash ... with GB's the British are coming.
plus the full soundtrack to "1776" The Musical. & other goodies.
filled with The American Way themes.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/5eypbwi196kn6m2333d29/The-British-Are-Coming-Jen-s-4th-Bash-for-7-2-Sun-UT-on-Unique.mp3?rlkey=g9v8he14ziqljveh1yf0xni69&dl=0

The Real Deal, an All American version of my R & R States, had to be cut off my cast for the 4th.
Will be re-scheduled for another time due to my commitments, though my show has a lot to offer the listener, so pick & choose. I think 7 hrs is a lot to digest.

So please have a happy & healthy 4th, & remember:
Democracy is never free --- you need to earn it.
Let the American Dream Rule.

Jen & GB
33'' & 73''

--- End Message ---