[Swprograms] Jen's Eclectic Views, & Real Deal for July 23rd is up & ready

--- Begin Message ---

Sent: Monday, July 24, 2023 at 06:06:01 PM GMT+1
Subject: Jen's Eclectic Views, & Real Deal for July 23rd is up & ready

Hi Glenn, I hope everything is fine and enjoying the mid summer.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/lmkh8xdz9b3gn6r8hxyc4/Jen-s-Eclectic-Views-Real-Deal-For-7-23-Sun-UT-on-Unique.mp3?rlkey=sh669f0crlu42emgspnkj6uzm&dl=0

Here's The Live Digital Stream.
http://uk4-vn.mixstream.net:8104/index.html

Sun 1700 to 2000 UT, or start time 1800/1900 UT when specials.

Next week Sun July 30th UT is GB's look at his own musical salute to Nomad/Womad world beat music. I will finish up with some world beat filler, times to be decided on.

Then the following UT Sunday Aug. 6th 1800 to past 2200 UT, it`s time to make noise at my
annual look at the bands & artists I have played on my show & the new artists that are appearing at this year`s Rebellionfestival.

Happening in ''Swinging in the Raw England'' the first week in August.

So join us on Unique Radio, AUS
All summer long, "Smash It Up"

Jen In The Rad

73'' & 33''