[Swprograms] A late summer gift from Jen & GB of Calling All Radio Nutzz on Unique R. Australia

--- Begin Message ---

Sent: Saturday, August 12, 2023 at 01:15:52 AM GMT+1
Subject: A late summer gift from Jen & GB of Calling All Radio Nutzz on Unique R. Australia

Hi Glenn,
I hope everything's fine.

A late Summer into the new DX season gift for you.
From Jen & GB of Calling All Radio Nutzz.
All last season's programs including ARRL FD special are in this folder.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/ewsnzgzziu8j4m72mp3qw/h?rlkey=okhd4pe6x9t2fnugqxfu7dh85&dl=0

The CARN show returns on 7th of Oct. 1800 UT Sat.

We will be on the Live digital stream & possibly Live HF frequencies.

Enjoy

73 & 33
Jen & GB

We hope to see you in the new fall season.

--- End Message ---