[Swprograms] Unique R. AUS Presents Jen's End of Summer Cast UT Sun Sept 24 18-21+

--- Begin Message ---
Subject: Unique R. AUS Presents Jen's End of Summer Cast Sun Sept 24th 1800 UT to 2100 plus

Hi Glenn. I hope your first days of Fall are turning properly. Enjoy.
I will be on my Jen Listen stream for the show & up in The Pod after.

http://uk4-vn.mixstream.net:8104/index.html.

My end of summer cast is all about " Sum Sum Summertime "
My last look back for this year.
This is also for those not in the Western
Hemisphere. Who are about to get ready for your Springy & Summer seasons.

All forms of Music.

Enjoy
Jen In The Rad.
73'' & 33''

CARN is a-coming -- more news next week.

--- End Message ---