Highlights from this issue:
- QSL information and SW-logs.
- Visit at R Tacna, in Swedish, Per Erik Tell
- [SDR-Radio] Decline, Simon Brown
- [WOR] Archives of Swiss Shortave Service available online
- [A-DX] Hamparts.shop Angebote
- [WOR] Fw: [bdxc-news] WRTH A23 schedules updated
- [WOR] Swedish Radio becomes first big European broadcaster to quit Twitter
18 April 2023
- From the history of the radio station "Mayak". RUS-DX
- [A-DX] JRC NRD-525 / 535 / 545 CMH-356 Reparatur & Abgleich Extension.
- WRTH WebApp Upgrade
- [WOR] American Shortwave Stations on the Air in 1926
- [WOR] Bird Calls on Shortwave Radio
- Senator Pushkov: Russia urgently needs to resume broadcasting to Africa.
- [WOR] The Morse Code Revival: How Dots, Dashes Being Embraced by New
- [WOR] SELVAMAR NOTICIAS
- A radio amateur from Krasnoyarsk has collected a unique collection of
Soviet technology. RUS-DX
- The European DX Council & St. Petersburg, Russia. RUS-DX
- Marine Receiver - ITT Mackay Marine 3010 C
- DX nostalgia by Ronny Forslund