[IRCA] Re: KFBK 1530

Aargh!!!  I didn't read that they would be going off...maybe I missed it.  I read the email posts at 0210 and listened until carrier came on at 0230.  Looping N/S, I had a SS station which was too weak to ID during talk portions.  I had a extremely weak English speaking station looping E/W...only caught them for 15-20 seconds before they were gone.  Things have definitely changed on 1530 since the last time I heard KFBK off...KGBT used to blast in here, and WCKY was usually there as well, though weak.

Now if we could KHTK/1140 to shut down for an hour or three.  They completely kill 1130 through 1150 here.

Mike Hawkins
Tracy CA

Doug Pifer <oregon4wd@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi All,
KFBK off from 0005 PST till present-0038. Two spanish stations heard but not ID'd. One has repeated...de mexico several times.
73' Doug