[IRCA] Re: KFBK 1530

I woke up for a couple minutes just in case KFBK might be coming
in. I really did not have high expectations because cx were auroral
anyway.  I did not here them.  Yes WCKY was running a preacher.
In my foggy recesses of my brain, it seems I heard Doctor Stair and
his Overcomer Ministry.  Doctor Stair is also found on Shortwave.

Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland