[IRCA] WRCG-1420-GA DX Test

I emailled Bobby Gray at WRCG. Here is his reply.

Dear Mr. Gray;

Did you ever receive by reception report of your test? It has been a
while, so I thought I would ask. I haven't received a reply as yet. I
hope all is going well for you.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR

Yes, I certainly did and was very excited to get it. I apologize for not
getting you (all) your QSL cards yet. I have a big box of them on my
desk. We are currently in the midst of a move of the whole site towers
and all. You can imagine that I am a bit upside down.
I will get to you though.

Bobby

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR